Wondering if you need professionally installed cameras? A professional install can easily handle:
- Indoor & Outdoor conditions
- Camouflaged units
- Special lighting conditions
- Motion activation
- Vandal resistance
- Event triggered activation
- Special mounting requirements (e.g., building roof, light poles, walls, etc.)
- Wireless connectivity
- Excessive distance to camera
- Viewing distance
- Coverage of multiple buildings and sites on a single network
- Access privileges for multiple different users
- IP integration with older analog cameras
These are just a few of the reasons you may need a commercial grade solution. Maybe you also need new network infrastructure or to add on to an existing network? If so, we've got you covered!
Cameras have come a long way in the last 10 years. The differences between old style analog cameras and today’s digital offerings are like night and day in terms of features and resolution. When there’s a problem, it doesn’t necessarily mean you have to scrap a large investment. Analog devices are still available and it is often a simple matter to swap one out.
At the same time however, it may be an ideal time to begin transitioning to a newer technology 1 or 2 devices at a time to control costs. The important thing to keep in mind is that at some point the old technology will go away and cameras that have been in use for years will fail and need to be replaced in order to continue to monitor what’s important.
Better to start small now than be hit over the head with a much bigger problem and a much larger bill!
Whatever your requirements or concerns give us a call and we'll be happy to help you figure out the a solution that will best meet your needs.